Happy Gardening...

We have created this blog to keep everybody up to date and informed about the Paradise 4th Produce a Plenty Project. We would love everyone to add pics to the blog so email them to me with a description or story to go along with it and I will update the blog so everyone else can enjoy the progress and fun experiences of the garden. My email is barrelracingbina@yahoo.com. Thanks Sabrina Whalen

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weather Update...

Well...today as I was cleaning my house and daydreaming about getting outside to work in my yard, I passed a window and noticed that it was SNOWING outside. What??? Snowing outside, now how was I supposed to get all the projects done in my yard that I had been putting off all week to do on the weekend. Oh well, I guess that's spring weather for you in Cache Valley. So I guess we aren't going to be plowing our garden any time soon...Maybe this was a good thing because I needed to be studying for finals anyway, not enjoying the weather.

No comments: