Happy Gardening...

We have created this blog to keep everybody up to date and informed about the Paradise 4th Produce a Plenty Project. We would love everyone to add pics to the blog so email them to me with a description or story to go along with it and I will update the blog so everyone else can enjoy the progress and fun experiences of the garden. My email is barrelracingbina@yahoo.com. Thanks Sabrina Whalen

Monday, April 6, 2009

Advice From Floyd Faucette

Floyd Faucette, our expert/consultant at large is offering some resources to ward members. "I would be glad to visit with any member of the ward or community that would like to have help in the area of soil ammendments.

Also I have fertilizers available including humate, traditional fertilizer and a organic fertilizer utilizing blood meal bone meal alfalfa meal cotton seed and micro nutrients.

There may be an interest in plant starts people want. I have several small growers I work with who would probably give us a better price than retail if there is interest."

No comments: