Happy Gardening...

We have created this blog to keep everybody up to date and informed about the Paradise 4th Produce a Plenty Project. We would love everyone to add pics to the blog so email them to me with a description or story to go along with it and I will update the blog so everyone else can enjoy the progress and fun experiences of the garden. My email is barrelracingbina@yahoo.com. Thanks Sabrina Whalen

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ward Campout...

I know that this doesn't have anything to do with the garden, but I just thought that I would share...

Here is some information I just received about the ward camp out coming soon:

The 4th Ward Camp-out is coming fast. We will be camping with first ward in the "Lehi site" at Cinnamon Creek on JUNE 5th & 6th. Kids games will start about 5 p.m. (or you can bring your own toys) and go til they are done. Dinner will be provided and served from 6:30 to 7:30, please bring your own dishes for eating. At 7:30 we will have a special inspirational speaker for about a half hour. A fire will be lit at dark with visiting til you are tired. If you like you may bring a dessert to the dinner. The camp ground will be available to us from Thursday after noon until 3 p.m. on Saturday so come and make it a weekend of fun! See you there!!

No comments: